|About the Plan FAQ Pharmacy Locator Drug Pricing Enroll Savings Policies|
About the Plan
What is a Prescription Drug Savings or Discount Card?Prescription drug discount cards (also known as "consumer cards," "point of sale cards," and "100% co-pay" cards), allow prescription drug users to save money on all types of prescription medications. At the time of purchase, members simply present their card at a participating pharmacy to instantly receive substantial discounts on their prescription drugs. It's that easy.
How Do Prescription Drug Savings Cards Work?Prescription Drug Savings cards contain special computerized instructions that can be read by the pharmacy's computer, similar to an ATM card. When the card information is entered, the price on the prescription is discounted based on the pharmacy's agreement with Agelity. This type of cutting-edge technology allows consumers to save money without encountering any hassles on the checkout line.
Who Needs a Prescription Drug Discount Card?Any individual with limited or no prescription drug coverage can benefit from a prescription drug savings card. Instead of paying full price for medication, card members can save money whenever they purchase prescription drugs. People who already have insurance coverage may still find the card useful, as it can discount medications that are not covered by their health plan.
The prescription drug savings card can also be especially useful to seniors enrolled in Medicare; It has been estimated that as many as 38% of Medicare recipients lack prescription drug coverage."
What Kind of Savings Are We Talking About?Homeland HealthCare offers substantial discounts on all brand-name and generic drugs. How substantial? In brief, we save members an average of 15% on brand drugs and 40% on generic drugs. These savings increase even more when members utilize our mail-order pharmacy.
Additional Homeland HealthCare Prescription Plan Advantages:
- Unlimited use
- All prescription drugs discounted
- Lowest-price override
- Generic substitution when allowed by prescribing physician
- Top-quality, major-pharmacy mail order service
- 24-hour help desk
- No waiting periods
- No claim forms to file
- No medical exams, no exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- No enrollment requirements or restrictions
Where to Use the Homeland HealthCare Prescription Plan:Your card is valid at thousands of locations nationwide. All chain pharmacies and most independent pharmacies have been given equal opportunity to serve you through our program. Additional pharmacies are constantly being recruited, and our pharmacy directory is continually updated.
Simply use the Location tool provided on this Web Site to locate a participating pharmacy near you!
How to Use Your Prescription Plan:
- Select a Pharmacy/Find a price: Your card is valid at thousands of locations nationwide. Simply use the location and pricing tool provided on this web site to locate a participating pharmacy near you and their pricing information for your prescription medications.
- Submit your prescription: Present your prescription to the pharmacist. If you need to transfer a prescription, bring your empty prescription bottle or label with you to the pharmacy.
- Show your card: Give your card to the pharmacist each time you place your prescription order.
- You Save: Once your prescription is filled you pay the discounted price. It's that easy!